3D Object Viewer allows you to view 3D models quickly and easily. Scale, rotate, texture and animate 3D models easily and spend less time trying to get them right using code. 3D Object Viewer can load DirectX models, 3DS models and DarkBASIC DBO objects. As well as 3D models, 3D Object Viewer will also allow you to load BSP maps and Heightmap Terrains.
If your a DarkBASIC Pro user you can save time figuring out scale values, rotation angles, limb numbers, animation frame numbers and lots more. Just use the values displayed by 3D Object Viewer in your code to manipulate the model the way you want it, or better still save the model in it's current state as a DBO object file and load it directly into your game. 3D Object Viewer also has a DBO batch conversion feature so you can quickly convert lots of models into DBO format.
- Load 3D objects - DirectX, 3DS, DBO
- Save 3D objects as DirectX mesh or DarkBASIC DBO
- DBO batch convert - Convert hundreds of 3D models to DBO format in seconds!
- Load BSP maps and Heightmap Terrains
- View 3D model animation, adjust frames and speed
- Scale and offset 3D Models, individual limbs and Heightmap Terrains
- Apply different textures to objects
- Easy to use controls and interface
- Orbit camera mode with zooming control - Ideal for 3D model viewing
- Explore camera mode - Ideal for an in game view of maps and terrains
Download 3D Object Viewer below for free below. 3D Object Viewer is a freeware program.
Download 3D Object Viewer v3.5 (2.4MB)
Windows XP/Vista with DirectX 9.0c or higher
Offset, scale & rotate 3D models.
View 3D model animation.
View and explore BSP maps.
View, scale and position heightmap terrains.